Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Sinus Problems, Rehearsals, and Concerts


This is going to be a short post.  I haven't been feeling well this week.  It started out simple enough with a stuffy nose and some sneezing.  I was feeling dizzy, running a fever, and actually having a little trouble breathing.  I drank lots of fluids, took some medicine, and managed to get myself dressed everyday and eat a little food. 


I didn't do anything worth posting until today.  I dragged myself out of the house for rehearsal with the cast of City Girls.  I am so excited about my project.  This was the first rehearsal with the entire cast.  It has been hard getting our schedules coordinated but finally having everybody there all at once was a blessing.  Charles is an extra special blessing.  Thank you for opening your home to us and for watching all the kids! 

I missed Kem's Mack and Third concert today.  I wanted to be there but I just couldn't get it together.  Frankie Beverly and Maze joined him for this free concert to benefit area homeless shelters and food banks.  Homelessness is a growing problem in our country and winter will be here before we know it.  I made a donation online at mackandthird.org  and I'm encouraging you to do the same.  It doesn't take very much to make a difference. 


Thank you for allowing me to share a part of my world with you.  
Please leave a comment and share with your friends.

April
~~~~~

2 comments: